Greenwich Spirits Refund Policy
- We will try to ensure prompt delivery of your order but are not liable for delays caused though mis-information supplied by you or through circumstances beyond our control. We will not be held liable for any losses, damages, or charges incurred by you due to late delivery of your order.
- We cannot provide a delivery guarantee on behalf of our third-party couriers or Royal Mail. Delivery duration estimates are based on best effort and standard durations provided to us by Royal Mail and partner courirers although certain post codes might have a longer delivery time.
- From 1st April 2020, due to the Coronavirus, Royal Mail deliveries may be slightly delayed. Please contact us if you’ve been waiting more than a week for delivery.
- We will not consider a Royal Mail shipment “lost” until 20 calendar days have passed since the shipment date and the product has not yet been delivered, please contact us if this is the case.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS POLICY
- If you have received your order and are unhappy with any of the products ordered, we will happily refund your money or exchange the products provided that you inform us of your intention to return the products within 7 days from the date of your order being delivered.
- Any products must be returned to us in intact condition, unopened and in the original packaging. All refunds will be paid within 14 days of receiving the returned product(s).
- If an item is delivered in a faulty or damaged condition, you have a 30-day right to reject which begins from the date of ordering.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning products to us unless the items being returned were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective. You are also responsible for insuring all returns as we might claim against you should damages be sustained.
- Please contact us to confirm the address to which you should return the items.
- All returns, please follow the following instructions to ensure that products are received in perfect condition and your returns can be processed quickly:
- Return a copy of your invoice to us with the items that you are returning highlighted. Please note the quantity and reason(s) for return against each item on your invoice.
- Please ensure to pack and seal your return securely in the original packaging to prevent possible damage while in transit and include the completed invoice or returns form.
- Fix your return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other address labels are shown.
- If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- Should you wish to amend your order, you are able to do so if you have not received an email from us confirming that your order has been processed.
- To change your order, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- You may exchange products for whatever reason as long as we are informed of your intention to exchange the product within seven working days of the goods being delivered and where you accept the cost of returning the item (see Returning Items section above) and insurance where appropriate. A full refund will only be given where the goods are received by us in the same condition as when they were shipped by us.
- Please note that if you are exchanging a product that is more than the value of the replacement product, we will refund the difference via your original payment method.
- If you are exchanging a product that is less than the value of the replacement product, additional payment will be required.
- Upon exchanging a product, you will be liable to pay a new shipping and handling charge. Please retain your original invoice as this may be asked for as proof of purchase. We will bill your credit card for the new merchandise and process your credit for returned merchandise as soon as we receive it.